Citations:bang flag gun
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of bang flag gun and bang-flag gun
- 2008 October 14, Mike, “Wanna know how I got these scars? They were $3.49 . . .”, in The Sockpuppet Asylum:
- "I'm going all out with the props. A rubber fish with a big smile, a bang flag gun, and a kazoo. . . ."
- 2011 September 20, D’Alesandro, Dennis, “Belknapʼs bizarro world at Rebekah Templeton”, in The Art Blog:
- I was waiting to be offered an exploding cigar and then shot with a bang ﬂag gun!
- 2011 October 15, Gaffney, Jesse, “Bang-Flag gun”, in Theatre Projects:
- For Goodnight Moon there is a bit where one of the characters uses an old cartoon-y bang-flag gun.
- 2012 September 25, Hamilton, Mary, “The Gobstopper Job: stereotypes, shortcuts and stealing sweets”, in newsmary, retrieved 2012-12-14:
- The players for each run had to pick a character class – a single thing they could do – and with it came a prop with which they could do it. Gunmen had a little bang-flag gun that let them incapacitate one policeman.
- 2012 November 29, “Dean Winchester with BANG Flag Gun”, in pandawhale, retrieved 2012-11-30: