English citations of body-hair
- 1904, Sir Harry Hamilton Johnston, The Uganda Protectorate, Volume 2, page 527:
- The reddish yellow type has a skin which in the distance often looks dull, and this appearance arises from the presence of very fine downy body-hair.
- 2000, Antonia Susan Byatt, The Biographer's Tale, link:
- Earnest, covered with natural body-hair, intent on organic living, opposed to modern machines and comforts, believers in Gaia and beyond that in a whole-wheat Whole Earth, […]
- 2001, Giuseppe Tucci, The Theory and Practice of the Mandala, page 72:
- His eyebrows, eyelids, beard and body-hair flame like the cosmic fire at the end of the ages.