Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of c**ksucker
- 2006, Tim Goodman, San Francisco Chronicle, HBO Live Blog; Sopranos Date Change, Shifting Blame On Deadwood, Is Curb Coming Back And Is The Wire Pulling A Deadwood
- Tim I hope you tell the soulless c**ksuckers at HBO to go f*ck themselves. I'm canceling my subscription
- 2007, EURweb.com, WHAT YOU WON’T SEE DURING FLAVOR FLAV ROAST: Censors were kept busy during curse-filled evening.
- Among the words allowed on the air were c**t, c**ksucker and the N-word, according to TMZ.com.
- 2007, Jeffrey Lane, Under the Boards: The Cultural Revolution in Basketball p. 178
- When he was angry, which was often, the term "c — ksucker" replaced people's names.