Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of claymated
Adjective: "animated through claymation"
|1988 1998 2000||2001 2004|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1988 — R. Serge Denisoff, Inside MTV, Transaction Publishers (2009), ISBN 9780887388644, page 236:
- The lyrics […] are underscored by claymated figures, with cuts to a television set airing the network logo and concert clips with rotation categories thrown in.
- 1998 — Paul McComas, Twenty Questions: A Collection of Short and Very Short Stories, Fithian Press (1998), ISBN 9781564742384, page 33:
- A month away from twenty-six and there you are, in the middle of a Monday afternoon, genuinely engaged in the madcap antics of a slope-headed, claymated man and his anthropomorphized horse.
- 2000 — Peter M. Appelbaum, "Cyborg Selves: Saturday Morning Magic and Magical Morality", in Popular Culture and Critical Pedagogy: Reading, Constructing, Connecting (eds. Toby Daspit & John A. Weaver), Garland Publishing, Inc. (2000), ISBN 0815338643, page 84:
- […] here we have film, video, animated, claymated and digitized combos across and over the three realms that Mazlish posits for triage […]
- 2001 — Megan O'Neill, Popular Culture: Perspectives for Readers and Writers, Heinle & Heinle/Thomson Learning (2001), ISBN 9780155071131, page 38:
- Today it is, unfortunately, best known as the theme song for a group of claymated raisins who appeal to children and presumably to the child in us all.
- 2004 — Mark Goodacre, "The Power of The Passion: Reacting and Over-reacting to Gibson's Artistic Vision", in Jesus and Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ: The Film, the Gospels and the Claims of History (eds. Kathleen E. Corley & Robert L. Webb), Continuum (2004), ISBN 082647781X, page 37:
- […] to the claymated Jesus voiced by Ralph Fiennes in The Miracle Maker (Hayes and Sokolov, 1999) who jokes with Mary and Martha and makes his parables amusing, […]
- 2004 — Penn Jillette, Sock, St. Martin's Griffin (2004), ISBN 0312328052, pages 155-156:
- The cabs felt squatty and claymated like Wallace and Gromit.
- 2004 — Gregory Spencer, The Welkening, Howard Publishing Co., Inc. (2004), ISBN 1582293554, page 178:
- After Lizbeth described her claymated vision, Bennu said, "And you think my connections are out there? Yours suggest that Disney and Welken are in cahoots."