Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of concert T-shirt
Noun (A T-shirt, often sold as a souvenier at musical concerts featuring rock groups)
- Anthony Swofford, Exit A: A Novel (2007) Page 13:
- She chose black knee-highs, a Catholic-schoolgirl skirt, and a black concert T-shirt.
- Tina Basich, Kathleen Gasperini, Pretty Good for a Girl: The Autobiography of a Snowboarding Pioneer (2003) Page 9:
- I bought a Go-Go's concert T-shirt and wore it to school the next day and thought I was so cool.
- Sujata Massey, The Floating Girl (2001) Page 215:
- "While you were on the train, did you see a young foreign man wearing a Porno for Pyros T-shirt anywhere?" I remembered Alec and the concert T-shirt he had worn to the Gaijin Times meeting that morning.
- Robert S. Chang, Disoriented: Asian Americans, Law, and the Nation-State (1999) Page 114:
- He was right, but I wondered what tipped him off—my Asian features, or my black concert T-shirt from Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA tour.
- Mel Odom, Sabrina Goes to Rome (1998) Page 38:
- Owen's outfit remained basic black, but the concert T-shirt was new and bore the name of a band Sabrina had never heard of before, Great Big Sea.
- Debra Mostow Zakarin, Too Cool for School (1997) Page 133:
- She put her bag on the table and pulled out this amazingly cool black Band X concert T-shirt.
- Matthew Rettenmund, Boy Culture (1996):
- And yet here was a brilliant kid at a first-rate school somewhere in the Midwest wearing a Blondie concert T-shirt.
- Lisa D. Campbell, Michael Jackson: The king of pop (1993) Page 224:
- The other houses a poster of Michael in a white shirt and yellow vest and a concert T-shirt from the Bad tour.
- Joe Gores, Wolf Time (1990) Page 205:
- He wore his hair in a single ponytail down his back, with a U-2 concert T-shirt under a trendy Italian linen jacket with the sleeves folded back the obligatory single turn.