Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of crackelate
- 1973: James Vinson, Contemporary Poets, page 258 (St. James Press)
- […] on crackelated creamy undulating pergament.
- 1997: “Bjorn Pedersen”, misc.writing (Google group): Rainy days, the 27th day of September at 7 o’clock a.m.
- When I’ve walked, I go home, snuggle up to my woman and read without reading, just listeining to the smattering on the roof, and watching the crackelations on the window, listing to the rain against the sill.
- 2001: “Peter Herbertsson”, alt.autos.corvette (Google group): Cracked plastic on hood, the 1st day of February at 8:02pm
- On my, -82 Collector Edition, hood the darker collor in the mittle (and other small areas), is made of an onglued plastic material and has crackelated from exposure to the sun.
- 2001: “Roland Karlsson”, rec.photo.digital (Google group): Do anyone have a list of papers that work with Epson 870?, the 27th day of May at 8:45pm
- I have tried Kodak and HP Photo papers on my Epson 870.
- Both with the same result – they did not work att all.
- The ink just stayed on the surface and crackelated.
- With Epson papers it is all just fine.