English citations of dice
Noun: A polyhedron, usually a cube, with numbers or symbols on each side and used in games of chance
||2001 2009 2010
- 1980 - A guide to wargaming, George Gush & Andrew Finch, Taylor & Francis, ISBN 070990407X, 9780709904076, Page 125
- The most obvious thing to do is to throw a dice for each item or figure hit ...
- 1999 - The University of Cambridge NRICH Project: Dice and Spinner Numbers, January 1999
- Some games use a spinner instead of a dice ...
- 2009 - Daily Telegraph headline, 20 February 2009
- Children allocated school places on 'roll of a dice'
- 2001 - Key Maths Series (English school text-books), David Baker, Nelson Thornes, ISBN 0748759867, 9780748759866, Volume 8 - Page 173
- The first player chooses a dice. The second player chooses a dice from the remaining two.
- 2001 - Abacus 6: Numeracy support book, Ruth Merttens & David Kirkby, Ginn, ISBN 060229116X, 9780602291167, Volume 6 - Page 28
- Throw the dice three times to make a 3-digit number ...
- 2010 - Kevin Griffin, Canwest blog, 8 January 2010
- ... they decided on which ones to include by chance – by throwing a dice.