Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of ever-present
- 2004, "Xsport: Football: Villa reward ever-present Samuel.", Liverpool Echo, Nov 8, 2004
- He won his first senior England call-up for the friendly with Sweden in March and has been an ever present under Villa manager David O'Leary.
- 2007, "Runner Loses 26mile Title", Wimbledon Guardian, Jan 23, 2007
- "As much as I have sympathy with Don's situation, he cannot be regarded as an ever present without making nonsense of the category."
- 2008, "Laursen To Set Personal Record", Vitalfootball, UK, May 8, 2008
- In former years with injuries he has managed to start a maximum of 14 only, and as you can imagine, he's overjoyed at potentially being an ever present this season.