Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of evil laugh#Interjection
- 1992 October 2, Mark Tompsett, alt.romance.chat, Usenet
- I would greatly ENJOY re-acting out this war.... <evil laugh> However, this war should have a BETTER outcome. <evil laugh>
1996, David Hobson, “<evil laugh> I'm gonna spew again!”, in alt.kids-talk, Usenet:
- Hehehe <(*evil laugh*)>.
- 1998: " " Discussion thread on the alt.games.final-fantasy newsgroup.
- <evil laugh> The Neo Sig has gotten BIGGER...
- 2001: "" Discussion thread on the rec.autos.simulators newsgroup.
- HEY XP owners...I TOLD YOU SO!!!! <evil laugh!!>
English citations of evil laugh#Noun
- 1991, ACM SIGPLAN Notices: A Monthly Publication of the Special Interest Group on ... , page 123
- Special combinations include the evil-laugh look and the sunrise. Technically, all of these lighting looks are merely intensity specifications for the stage
- 2000, Susanna Clarke, "Mr. Simonelli or the Fairy Widower", in The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Fourteenth Annual Collection, Ellen Datlow, Terri Windling, eds., page 416
- And then she laughed the evil laugh, and she knew how it had trundled and limped down the lane,
- 2003, Neil Zawacki, James Dignan, How to Be a Villain: Evil Laughs, Secret Lairs, Master Plans, and More!!!, Page 23
- However, the most essential skill by far is an evil laugh. / How to do an evil laugh / The evil laugh is a defining characteristic of any supervillain,
- 2007, Greg Trine, The Fake Cape Caper, page 113
- "I mean curses. Can't you tell I'm getting more evil by the second?" Knucklehead nodded. "So let's hear the evil laugh." Johnny shook his head. "Not now."
- 2004, Sherri Winston, Acting: A Novel, page 84
- Nick said over and over, adding the evil laugh he had learned from cartoon bad guys.