- 1975, Charles Potts, The Golden Calf, page 66
- [...] up against th wall fatherfucker im about to increase my status at th xpense of yr quo.
- 1993, Jane Caputi, Paula Gunn Allen, Gossips, Gorgons & Crones: The Fates of the Earth, page 176
- He is our nation's mirror, reflecting consumerism, orgiastic violence, and fatherfucker dominance.
- 2001, Todd Noker, Path of Totality, page 234
- "I'd kill you, you little faggot motherfucker, or should I say fatherfucker — but you're already dead!"
- 2001, Norman Kelley, Black Heat: A Nina Halligan Mystery, page 246
- I winked at her, and she smiled tiredly. We were cool. "It's more like what doesn't this fatherfucker own." The printout showed hundreds of addresses.
2003, Norman Kelley, A Phat Death: The Last Days of Noir Soul, →ISBN, page 189:
- Fuck him. Goddamn Boer fatherfucker.
- 2004, Sally McKay, "Too Much Girl", in What it Feels Like for a Girl, page 1
- Not every girl has the gumption to call herself "fatherfucker." It is no wonder that she has become a rock star.
1987, Lawrence Sanders, The Second Deadly Sin, →ISBN, page 117:
- "Intimate with Victor Maitland", she mimicked. " […] All my shrinks have told me I'm a father-fucker at heart."
2000, Lauren Sanders, Kamikaze Lust, →ISBN, page 36:
- My eyes burned into my face, the eyes of death's messenger, unemployed adulterer and feckless father-fucker.