Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of foredo
- 1874, James Thomson, The City of Dreadful Night
- worn faces (...)
- they wander, wander,
- Or sit foredone and desolately ponder
- Through sleepless hours with heavy drooping head.
- 1850, John Johnson, A Collection of the Laws and Canons of the Church of England
- …therefore should a friend of God suppress every unrighteousnous, and exalt righteousness, and never consent that men, through falsehood, and through wrongful gain, too greatly foredo themselves before the righteous God, who shuns every unrighteousness.