Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of mushroomoid
- 1980, Peter E. Saunders, Tribal visions: catalogue of an exhibition of village and nomad carpets from Marin County private collections at Indian Valley Colleges, Novao, California, from December 18, 1980, to January 12, 1981,
- The exact form of the indented central panel is also unique, although it bears a distant relation to those pieces with mushroomoid indentations on the vertical axis.
- 1987, Inter-noise, the proceedings of the International Institute of Noise Control Engineering and the Acoustical Society of America, page 1099:
- In X-ray examination, cystoid degeneration (41.4%), mushroomoid degeneration (35. 4%), and deformtive osteoarthritis were frequently detected; […]
- 2003 September 25 (air date), QI, series 1, episode 4, circa 1 minute and 30 seconds in:
- Stephen Fry: Right, so I'm going straight on to the first question, which is, in fact, very easy. So, fingers on those mushroomoid buzzers, please: What is the main ingredient of air?
- 2009 May 8 (recording date), QI, series 7 (G series), episode 2, within the first three minutes:
- Stephen Fry: And because he doesn't actually have a built-in mushroomoid, John goes […]