Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of penii
- 1991 August 22, "eiverso", <eive...@cms.cc.wayne.edu>, "Flat-chested female characters (was Re: Overweight characters)", rec.arts.comics, Usenet:
- To further the comparison, not only are some men's penii (plural) larger, you can't exercise a penis to make it bigger (permanently, that is :-)), the same goes for breasts. Breasts and penii can be surgically enlarged.
- 1993, Rita Mae Brown, Venus Envy, Random House, pp. 239-241:
- He delicately poured white lines of cocaine on these erect penii which the white members of the party and crew sniffed.
- 1994, Fay Ajzenberg-Selove, A Matter of Choices: Memoirs of a Female Physicist, Rutgers University Press, p. 95:
- Its [Boston University] campus was filled by a complex of buildings dominated by two towers called by its inhabitants "the twin penii".
- 1997 [2004 reprint], Matt Ruff & Tom Stoppard, Sewer, Gas and Electric: The Public Works Trilogy, Grove Press, p. 67:
- [T]he United States Supreme Court had determined […] that artificial testicles were kosher under this law, but prosthetic penii clearly were not.
- 2004, Howard Korder, A Sea of Tranquility [play], Dramatists Play Service, p. 50:
- RANDY: […] The penis cannot be bottled ¶ ASHLEY: Okay, I see, well — ¶ RANDY: No bottled penii. Hilarious!
- 2004, David Bret, Morrissey: Scandal and Passion, Robson, p. 132:
- [I]n August 1993 he [Richard Smith] wrote a feature for the Gay Times entitled 'Cock Rock', which detailed 23 of 'the most noted penii in pop'.
- 2005, Kevin Dole 2, Tangerinephant, Afterbirth Books, p. 27:
- The audience as canis: hyenas and jackals, tongue lolling, penii flopping, end over head over end.
- 2006, May 14, Neva Chonin, "Floppy Joe", San Francisco Chronicle, p. PK-18:
- Hey, I'm talking about penii again, an appropriate topic for the month marking the 150th anniversary of Freud's birth.
- 2007 May 6, Stefan Gates, "Taboo foods", Cooking in the Danger Zone, BBC:
- More dog willies. What’s with the penis? Why so many penii?
- 2008, Chuck Austen, Like Warm Sun on Nekkid Bottoms, Lulu.com, pp. 289-290:
- Interestingly, Nightcrawler had two penises.//Penii?
- 2008 August 18, Ciny Adams, "Team Obama All Over Book Nook", New York Post:
- What is it with public officials and their penii?
- 2012, Viz Defacement Competition (in Viz magazine, issue 217, August 2012)
- As ever, points will be awarded for anatomically impossible, veiny, prehensile penii […]