Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of qq
verb : crying (probably)
- not durable
- 12/5/2006, "Pirulargo" (username), "Guys, finally a good post on the shamans forum (no qqing)", Shaman Round Table (group)
- also not durable
- 6/19/2008, "Arthur Wilkey" (username), Re: 2008 Games Day entry, Real Alaskan Gamers (group):
- Heh...he wasn't qqing about balance...he was bitching about the people who DO qq about balance...
verb: crying (and by extension, whining) (definitely)
- 2011, Neil Butler, The Roost: Stories, p. 188:
- I was soon racking up points, lighting little fires of butthurt in the other team. Soon their qqing came through fast.