Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of roundrect
Noun: "a rectangle with rounded corners"
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1988 — Tay Vaughan, Using HyperCard: From Home to HyperTalk, Que Corp. (1988), ISBN 9780880223409, page 384:
- Notice that the last command sets the button's rectangle so that its height is appropriate for a roundrect button (22 pixels high).
- 2007 — Rob Beschizza, "Intel Touts Toys of Future At Conference", Wired, 21 September 2007:
- The iPhone is, officially, King of Design: when even Intel is mirroring your new roundrect bezels, you have won that particular game.
- 2011 — Matt Neuburg, Programming iOS 4: Fundamentals of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Development, O'Reilly Media (2011), ISBN 9781449388430, page 512:
- In this example of a UITableViewCellStyleDefault cell, I shrink the image and center it in the image view, supply a gray gradient as the cell's background, and put a roundrect border around the cell (Figure 21-3): […]
- 2011 — Mastering Photoshop for Web Designers, Volume 2, Smashing Media GmbH (2011), ISBN 9783943075120, page 10:
- Experienced Photoshop users will probably already know one or two ways to draw a roundrect.