Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of spunkgargleweewee
shoot-'em-up video game with linear, heavily-guided play
- 2012 November 7, Croshaw, Ben "Yahtzee", “Zero Punctuation: Medal of Honor Warfighter & Doom 3 BFG Edition”, in The Escapist, retrieved 2012-12-11:
- Doom 3 and Painkiller and Resistance 3 we'll call "shooters", and we'll come up with a new name for Modern Warfare-style games, like "spunkgargleweewee". I'm perfectly fine with people telling me I just don't like spunkgargleweewee. And Warfighter is bad even for spunkgargleweewee, so gargle something else.
- 2012 November 30, destrekor, “I am OK with spunkgargleweewee”, in Anandtechforums, retrieved 2013-01-31:
- spunkgargleweewee titles have their place, imho, and I enjoy them to a certain point.
- 2012 December 7, FahBrock, “Forum - Crossing the Line”, in Virtual Shackles, retrieved 2013-01-31:
- I wouldn't even consider this game spunkgargleweewee. It's more realistic than spunkgargleweewee.
- 2013 June 14, Steven Bogos, “DICE Exec: Military Shooter Market Isn't Oversaturated”, in The Escapist, retrieved 2013-06-22:
- The "Spunk Gargle Wee Wee" sub-genre of FPS (AKA: Modern Military Shooters - MMS) is a genre that most people would believe to be more oversaturated that an average Instagram photo.