Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of tweeple
Noun: "plural of tweep (a Twitter user)"
|2008 2010 2011 2012|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2008 — Deborah Micek & Warren Whitlock, Twitter Revolution: How Social Media and Mobile Marketing is Changing the Way We Do Business & Market Online, Xeno Press (2008), →ISBN, page 36:
- She's the chatty one that gets involved, has multiple conversations at once, connects with tweeple, talks about topics, brings up polls, and asks lots of questions to get her tribe communicating and debating with one another.
- 2010 — Ray Vukcevich, "One Big Monkey", in Is Anybody Out There? (eds. Nick Gevers and Marty Halpern), Daw Books (2010), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- DaveToMars tweets, "Thanks for all the suggestions, tweeple, but I must come up with something on my own!"
- 2011 — Joshua Waldman, Job Searching with Social Media for Dummies, John Wiley & Sons (2011), →ISBN, page 208:
- The catch to achieving a 100 percent FF ratio is that the tweeple you follow don't necessarily follow you back.
- 2012 — Julie James, About That Night, Berkley Sensation (2012), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- Take that, tweeple.