Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of unGoogleable
Adjective: "incapable of being found through the search engine Google"
|2007 2009 2010|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2007 — "P. Diddy Fights Increasing Irrelevance With His Bare Hands", New York Magazine, 16 October 2007:
- Other than a minor mention linking him with dubiously employed Steve Aoki, he's pretty unGoogleable, which is odd for a fashion guy.
- 2009 — Pamela Redmond Satran, How Not to Act Old: 185 Ways to Pass for Phat, Sick, Hot, Dope, Awesome, or at Least Not Totally Lame, Harper (2009), ISBN 9780061771309, page 26:
- Or act as if you're above the whole technology tsunami — you're so cool, you're unGoogleable! — rather than swamped by it.
- 2009 — Ekaterina Sedia, The House of Discarded Dreams, Prime Books (2009), ISBN 978-0-8095-7284-7, page 40:
- "How should I know?" Felix glared a little, both of his eyes managing to simultaneously focus on Maya. "The thing is unGoogleable."
- 2010 — Antony Mayfield, Me and My Web Shadow: How to Manage Your Reputation Online, A & C Black Publishers (2010), ISBN 9781408119082, page vii:
- There's no such thing as being unGoogleable, as Bernhard Warner said in an article for The Times.
- 2010 — Kristen Tracy, A Field Guide for Heartbreakers, Hyperion (2010), ISBN 9781423146377, unnumbered page:
- "We don't know his real first name. He's unGoogleable," Veronica said.
- 2010 — "Gig review: Veronica Falls", The Scotsman, 11 November 2010:
- Drummer Patrick Doyle and their other guitarist and singer Roxanne Clifford were most notably in the critically admired (but over before their first album came out) Royal We and the unGoogleable Sexy Kids, amongst many, many others.