Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of verbly
|2000 2006 2008|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2000, William Mackenzie, David Brooke, The diary of William Mackenzie, the first international railway contractor, page 193
- ...this proposal was verbly accepted...
- 2006, PerfectlyAble, link
- But Bush does just this, verbly and militarily, bombing the weeds in the middle east who are seeding further and farther afield.
- 2008, Ann Rule, No Regrets: And Other True Cases:Ann Rule's True Crime Files: Vol.II, page 338
- On agreement made verbly [sic] at this time (December 21), I will not oppose a divorce prepared by my husband on any grounds he wants.
- 2008, Dave Coleman, link
- I left showroom after I was verbly abused by the service manager.