Noun: "(slang) marijuana"
||2006 2007 2008 2012
- 2006 — Lynn Coady, Mean Boy, Anchor Canada (2007), →ISBN, page 179:
- My father harbours a great disdain for "the tokes." Wacky tabaccy, he calls it, which strikes me as strangely affectionate.
- 2007 — Catherine Deveny, It's Not My Fault They Print Them, Black Inc. (2007), →ISBN, page 48:
- For some it might be eating Milo straight out of the tin, for others it may be indulging in a little wacky tabaccy.
- 2008 — Karla Zimmerman, Canada, Lonely Planet (2008), →ISBN, page 267:
- If the noise lead you the way there, just follow your nose towards whiffs of 'wacky tabaccy.' This is also a good spot to pick up some unusual handicrafts sold by local artisans.
- 2012 — Daniel Davidson, The Scammers, iUniverse (2012), →ISBN, page 173:
- "You better cut back on that wacky tabaccy," I cautioned.