Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of whacky tabaccy
Noun: "(slang) marijuana"
|2001 2011 2012|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2001 — Ken McCluskey & Andrea McCluskey, Understanding ADHD: Our Personal Journey, Portage & Main Press (2001), ISBN 1894110935, page 81:
- And Chris queried: "What's wrong? Have you been smoking whacky tabaccy?"
- 2011 — Terri Bryce Reeves, "Hippiefest tour arrives Saturday at Ruth Eckerd Hall, includes Gary Wright, Rick Derringer", Tampa Bay Times, 26 August 2011:
- Expect the rock 'n' roll of yesteryear, just no whacky tabaccy.
- 2012 — Zinaid Meeran, Tanuki Ichiban, Jacana Media (2012), ISBN 9781431402663, page 138:
- Rooting about in her parachute bag she hauled out the neck of a Jack Daniel's bottle stuffed with what smelt like some high-grade whacky tabaccy.