FlatO@Mouth-PalmBack-FlatO@NearMouth-PalmBack Frontandback-Frontandback FlatO@NearMouth-PalmBack-FlatO@Mouth-PalmBack
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
Two-handed, iterative form of FlatO@Mouth-PalmBack (“food, eat”).
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- within a few inches from the mouth, nondominant palm facing back. Posture the dominant hand in at the mouth, dominant palm facing back.
- Move both hands alternatingly forward and back to the mouth.
- at the mouth, nondominant palm facing back. Posture the dominant hand in within a few inches from the mouth, dominant palm facing back.
- (durative) to eat (for a period of time)
- (characteristic) gluttonous