American Sign Language
(Alternative #1) Rewarding for speaking correctly hence the gesture for "You speak correctly, good!"
(Alternative #2) A gesture for warm air out of mouth which indicate that it's "good".
(Alternative #3) Affordable to buy food. Mouth for food to eat, hand downward for a gesture of holding a bag of money.
Look at each international sign language for the transformation of a word "Good".
French: "Bon" - http://media.spreadthesign.com/video/mp4/10/14618.mp4
Spanish: "bueno" - http://media.spreadthesign.com/video/mp4/5/14611.mp4
Ukrainian: "добро" - http://media.spreadthesign.com/video/mp4/31/110480.mp4
Polish: "dobry" - http://media.spreadthesign.com/video/mp4/19/59015.mp4
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in at the chin, dominant palm facing back.
- Hold the dominant hand briefly in this posture. Hold the nondominant hand in this posture for the duration of the sign.
- Move the dominant hand downward to contact the nondominant palm in the next posture.
- in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in with the dominant hand at the palm of the nondominant hand, dominant palm facing up.
- 1@CenterChesthigh@FingerForward B@Chin-PalmBack-B@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp B@Palm-PalmUp-B@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp FlatC@Forehead-FingerAcross FlatO@Forehead-FingerAcross
- PRO GOOD BOY. (“He is a good boy.”)