Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in at the chin, dominant palm facing back.
- Hold the dominant hand briefly in this posture. Hold the nondominant hand in this posture for the duration of the sign.
- Move the dominant hand downward to contact the nondominant palm in the next posture.
- in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in with the dominant hand at the palm of the nondominant hand, dominant palm facing up.
- 1@CenterChesthigh@FingerForward B@Chin-PalmBack-B@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp B@Palm-PalmUp-B@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp FlatC@Forehead-FingerAcross FlatO@Forehead-FingerAcross
- PRO GOOD BOY. (“He is a good boy.”)