American Sign Language
From the S handshape, referring to the initial of the English Saturday, plus location, orientation, and movement matching most other days of the week.
- This one-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the dominant hand in the “S” handshape about half an arm's length in front of the shoulder, palm facing forward.
- Move the hand in repeated vertical circles.
Upload png, jpg, or gif image. (ASL gloss: SATURDAY)
- (ASL gloss) LAST SATURDAY ME GO WHERE NEW BAR. IT OKAY!
- "Last Saturday I went out to the new bar. It was okay!"