Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

Additional definitions?[edit]

Is this term also used to mean tremolo and/or vibrato? 05:26, 14 June 2010 (UTC)

It seems so. 19:58, 14 June 2010 (UTC)

Can this also be used to refer to a rolled "r" in speech? 05:36, 14 June 2010 (UTC)

Need hanzi box[edit]

Need hanzi box. 05:12, 13 November 2011 (UTC)