Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

Additional definition[edit]

This term appears to be used in the paper industry to refer to looseness in the outer layer of a roll of paper. There are only a few online citations for this, one for a patent application to reduce this "blousing." 01:44, 29 July 2010 (UTC)