Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Is this spelling regional? Is it particularly British or Commonwealth or something like that? SpectrumDT 17:07, 17 December 2008 (UTC)

The entry indicates the term is UK-only.—msh210 19:17, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
I'm not convinced that it is appropriate to redirect all definitions of the standard British spelling to an American spelling considered incorrect in the UK, but I understand the administrative reasons for this, so I won't change it at present. What does anyone else think? Dbfirs 18:04, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
(later) Thank you to Kaixinguo for taking the appropriate action. Dbfirs 09:36, 29 January 2009 (UTC)