This entry has survived Wiktionary's verification process.
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so.
- No indication of whether it is informal or slang (the Compact OED says it is informal).
- A suspicious number of meanings for an informal/slang word; the Compact OED has only one ("consume quickly or greedily").
- Needs to be marked as a North American term (US only, or Canada as well?)
- The example for the sense "to slurp" seems not to illustrate the sense.
- That sounds more like an RFC.. I'm not really sure what the difference is between (informal) and (slang).
- I've added some book cites to give a better idea of how this word is used. See also the jargon file entry. I'll add more cites as I have time. Cynewulf 08:10, 18 December 2006 (UTC)