Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I have read that woggle is a slang term for the dangly bit that hangs under the chin of a rooster. Not sure which use came first.

I think you mean wattle? Dbfirs 23:38, 10 November 2008 (UTC)