This template is used for the headword line of Irish proper nouns.
- The gender of the noun. Please enter
- Additional gender or plural. If the noun is both masculine and feminine, type
- The genitive form of the noun. If the genitive is the same as the nominative, you may enter
- The plural of the noun. If the noun has no plural form (and most proper nouns don't), do not use this parameter.
- Specifies a different headword. Particularly useful for (idiomatic) phrases, which allow one to link individual words or subphrases.