grc-num • (grc-num)
This template generates the headword line for Ancient Greek numerals.
- Headword, feminine, and neuter if the page name contains the monophthongs α, ι, υ (a, i, u), which should be marked with macrons or breves if they do not have a circumflex or iota subscript. To easily add macrons or breves, use
- Feminine and neuter.
- This is used if the headword needs to be something other than the pagename (i.e. if a syllable length needs to be noted).
- Feminine form of an ordinal numeral, such as τρῐ́τη (trítē).
- Neuter form of an ordinal numeral, such as τρῐ́τον (tríton).
- The cardinal variant is entered here (only for ordinal, adverbial, and collective numerals).
- The ordinal variant is entered here (only for cardinal, adverbial, and collective numerals).
- The adverbial variant is entered here (only for cardinal, ordinal, and collective numerals)
- The collective variant is entered here (only for cardinal, ordinal, and adverbial numerals).