This is the index index. It is a list that should contain all index terms correctly sorted. More topics and pages about this language may be found at Category:index language. A complete list of language indices can be found at Index:All languages.
Index templates for specific languages are listed in Category:Index templates.
A few specialized Roman (Latin-alphabet) templates:
- Template:index/Roman: A–Z and 0
- Template:index/Roman1: minus Q and W
- Template:index/Roman2: plus Æ, Ø and Å
- Template:index/Roman3: plus Ñ and Ng
- Template:index/Roman4: plus Å, Ä and Ö
- Template:index/Roman5: plus Ä, Ö and Ü
- Template:index/Roman7: plus Å, CH, Ñ and Ng. minus C, J, Q, V, W, and X.