(The addition of quotations indicative of this usage is being sought):
This template requests a quotation to illustrate a particular sense of a term. It should be used on a definition line, preceding the definition of the sense needing a quotation.
- The language code of the term needing a quotation. See Wiktionary:List of languages. Use
undif a single language doesn't apply, e.g. in templates, categories and appendices.
- An optional comment to be displayed in the request message.
- The sort key for the page; rarely needs to be specified.
- Disable categorization of this page.
- If given, add this page to Category:Entries needing topical attention and (eventually, manually) to the list at Wiktionary:Entries needing topical attention.
- Display the message inline instead of in a box.
This template adds the page to the following categories (where LANG is the language whose code is specified using
- Category:Requests for quotations in LANG
- Category:Entries needing topical attention (if