This template takes the following arguments:
1=, does or does not display plural(s) as following:
- omitted : displays nothing.
- "+" (plus) : displays plural only message.
- others : displays input text as plural.
3=, etc, displays more input texts as plurals
g=, specifies gender of proper noun
- Humans and gods usually have either "m" or "f" gender.
- Animals, objects, and abstract nouns usually have "n" gender.
tr=, overridden transliteration (Wiktionary standards are at WT:Telugu transliteration)