Also, don't delete my userpage
- Yes, Agelast. Source: "Insulting & Deprave English" by Peter Novobatzky & Ammon Shea. ISBN:0-15-601149-2
- I wasn't questioning its existence, I just think it's an interesting word. :) 24 01:52, 8 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Notes to self: Alisha, Alisha, Alisha!
- Listen children to a story
- That was written long ago
- 'Bout a kingdom, on a mountain
- And the valley folk below
- On the mountian was a treasure
- Buried deep beneath a stone
- And the valley people swore
- They'd have it for their very own
- So the people of the valley
- Sent a message up the hill
- Asking for the buried treasure
- Tons of gold for which they'd kill
- Came an answer from the kingdom
- With our brothers we will share
- All the secrets of our mountain
- N' all the riches buried there
- Now the valley cried in anger
- Mount your horses
- Draw your sword
- And they killed the mountain people
- So they won their just reward
- Now they stood beside the treasure
- On the mountain dark and red
- Turn the stone and which beneath it
- "Peace on Earth"
- Was all it said.
- –Dennis Lambert, Brian Potter
Pulchritudinous is a great word.