|Search user languages|
|Languages I can contribute in|
NOTE: Something has come up in real life and I have to take a Wikibreak for a few weeks. Please email me if you need to contact me. Thanks.
Mon enfant, ma sœur,
Songe à la douceur
D’aller là-bas vivre ensemble !
Aimer à loisir,
Aimer et mourir
Au pays qui te ressemble !
Les soleils mouillés
De ces ciels brouillés
Pour mon esprit ont les charmes
De tes traîtres yeux,
Brillant à travers leurs larmes.
Là, tout n’est qu’ordre et beauté,
Luxe, calme et volupté.
I have a bot, User:WingerBot. I've used it to do various things, esp. involving Arabic, e.g. adding declensions to nouns; creating entries for various sorts of inflected forms (plurals, feminines, elatives, verbal nouns, verb forms, etc.); vocalizing Arabic text based on the transliterations, canonicalizing the transliteration, and removing redundant transliteration; manually fixing up transliterations that couldn't be removed automatically; and fixing up etymology sections. I've also used it to add macrons to Ancient Greek text based on the transliterations, and to remove transliterations from various languages where it is ignored in any case (Armenian, Old Armenian, Georgian, Ancient Greek, Greek). I've also used it to add accents to Russian text based on the transliteration, canonicalize the transliteration, and remove it if redundant, similar to what I've done with Arabic and Ancient Greek.
- I'm continuing to work on vocalizing/canonicalizing Arabic text and transliterations. I've recently done pages that involve terms borrowed from Arabic into various other languages and I'm working on translations.
Modules authored, completely or partly, by me:
- Module:ar-translit (partly; original version by User:ZxxZxxZ and User:Atitarev)
- Module:ar-verb (mostly; original version by User:Atitarev and User:ZxxZxxZ)
- Module:ar-headword (partly; original version by User:CodeCat)
Misc Arabic pages for me to check periodically:
- Category:Arabic form-I verbs with headword imperfect determined through param, not non-past vowel: Category for form-I verbs where params like impf=, impfhead=, impftr= are used to specify the perfect and imperfect vowels instead of specifying the vowels directly. These should be converted appropriately, deleting all the extra params. Note that all instances of II=ي and such can be deleted for form-I verbs, except for form-I hollow verbs where the non-past vowel is "a", where in such a case an error will be signaled if the radical is missing. (They also should not be deleted for non-form-I verbs, or a radical ambiguity -- but no error -- will result. Such verbs end up in Category:Arabic verbs with ambiguous radicals.) There is also the corresponding Category:Arabic form-I verbs with headword perfect determined through param, not past vowel, which overlaps with the previous one but includes many more where the imperfect isn't specified in any fashion (see below). These should also be fixed up.
- Category:Arabic form-I verbs with missing non-past vowel in headword: These are the form-I verbs where the imperfect isn't specified in any fashion. They need to be fixed up with the aid of a dictionary (e.g. Lane's Arabic Lexicon or Hans Wehr's dictionary, both of which are online). There is also Category:Arabic form-I verbs with missing past vowel in headword, but there are very few of these.