User:Msh210/sums of parts
These are phrases that are, in my opinion (at some point, not necessarily when you're reading this, nor even necessarily when this page was last edited), sums of parts. See WT:CFI#Idiomaticity and Wiktionary:List of idioms that survived RFD for more on sums of parts. (See also User:Hippietrail/Silly phrases which should not be in a serious dictionary.)
- permutation group is permutation (attributive noun) + group
- bus operator
- nothing to speak of, to speak of: just like "anything to eat in the house", "nothing to see on TV"
- man hour man-hour man day man-day man week man-week man month man-month man year man-year man decade man-decade
- person hour person-hour person day person-day person week person-week person month person-month person year person-year person decade person-decade
- square foot inch
- column inch column-inch
- kilowatt hour kilowatt-hour watt hour watt-hour
- mile per hour kilometer per hour meter per second
- meter per second squared meter per second per second
- pound per square inch
...and their plurals.