|2,545 non-lemma forms • 10,082 nouns • 1,185 verbs • 1,118 adjectives|
|Search user languages or scripts|
I am Dr. A. Rajasekhar. My main work has been in Telugu and English wikipedia. I have started working in Telugu and English wiktionary recently. My aim is to introduce Telugu language to the other world languages. Telugu language is popularly known as "Italian of the East". I want the help of many Wiktionarians of Telugu and other languages particularly in adding the Pronunciation and Audio files and in linking the language Etymology.
My Telugu wikipedia homepage is : []
My English wikipedia homepage is : []
My contributions to Telugu wiktionary : []
My contributions to English wiktionary : []
- Telugu words till August 2012 : User talk:Rajasekhar1961/Index
- Telugu lemmas till December 2016 : User:Rajasekhar1961/Appendix:List of Telugu words
- Charles Philip Brown (1903): A Telugu-English dictionary.
- Charled Philip Brown (1852): A Dictionary, Telugu and English explaining the Colloquial style used in Business and the Poetical Dialect.
- Charles Philip Brown (1853): Dialogues in Telugu and English: With a Grammatical Analysis.
- Charles Philip Brown (1854): Dictionary of Mixed Telugu.
- M.W.Carr (1868): A Collection of Telugu Proverbs.
- M.W.Carr (1868): A Supplement to the Collection of Telugu Proverbs.
- Arden (1905): A Progressive Grammar of the Telugu Language
- Vettam Mani (1975): Puranic encyclopaedia : a comprehensive dictionary with special reference to the epic and Puranic literature.