Words used in definitions in the wiki that are not headword entries
Pages starting with indicated key. It is fairly easy for me to add additional keys to break pages out further if desired.
Lots of them!
By highest frequency:
Some more details
the entries fall into several different categories
- words that are missing, often forms of words such as gerunds
- typos/misspellings in the referencing entry
- terms that should be linked to the Wikipedia (place names in particular)
- entries that use # numbered lists for things other than definitions, in particular lists of quotations
and minor things
- hyphenated compounds that do not need entries (would be sum-of-parts ...)
- wikipedia, other sister project and http links that are not recognized by the code because they use variant forms
tell me if you find other cases either caught or uncaught by the code
- User:RJFJR/WTconcord which uses all the words (word like tokens) in the entries, and lists the top missing by frequency
- User:HippieBot/Entries in Encarta online not in Wiktionary