|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hello, fellow contributors. I'm a college student from India. My name is Raṇjodh (Pa: /rəɳdʒoː˩˥d̪/, Hi-Ur: /rəɳdʒoːd̪ʰ/ Etym: रण + योद्धा) which means "Warrior in battle".
My native languages are Hindustani and English. I help around here with Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. I'm studying and learning several European languages, such as Italian, Portuguese and Czech, so your entries here for all those languages are a great help.
Other than that, I have a profound interest in phonetics and phonology, Romance linguistics, Indo-Iranian linguistics and morphology.
- Non-rhotic Urban Indian English
- Received Pronunciation
- Majhi Punjabi with influences from Malvai
- Parisian French
- Estremenho (Lisbonese) Portuguese
- Peninsular Spanish
- Dari (Afghan Persian), Kabuli
- Standard High German
- Standard Belgian Dutch
- Standard Gujarati (with distinction maintained between શ (śa) and સ (sa))
- Standard Czech
- That Swedish that they teach you on Duolingo, idk