Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Thank You Pages
It's easy to forget the good times.
To Give Thanks
- Connel - I've called him kind, and I stand by that. He's had to put up with my verbosity longer than anyone. He's been a mentor, guiding me along the way. Though my mind couldn't quite click. Dealing with my paranoia and obsessiveness for the comfort of rules.
- Semper - Has been a wise father-like figure.
- Favorite quotes include: It's always fixable.
- Ec - Has been astutely political.
- Favorite quotes include: We may very well live in a relativistic universe, but most of us can be fully satisfied with Newton's rules.
To Receive Thanks
- Well done for spotting that. They were originally uppercase, but got moved at conversion time. SemperBlotto 15:35, 13 September 2005 (UTC)