User talk:R. Koot

Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

Dutch verbs[edit]

>>Hi AugPi, in Dutch there are two kind of irregular verbs: those that only have a vowel change are called strong verbs, the really irregular verbs (zijn, hebben, zullen, kunnen, mogen, willen) are called irregular verbs. So overlijden would be called strong, not irregular. Cheers, R. Koot 22:20, 21 March 2007 (UTC) <<

I was wondering about this, so thank you for clearing this up. —AugPi 21:53, 23 March 2007 (UTC)