Jump to navigation Jump to search
- plural of
- 1898, “The Flaming Sword”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), vol. 13 no. 33, page 9:
- A St. Louis professor endeavors to invent a new name for the United States, a cabalistic affair, USONA, composed of the initial letters of the words United States of North America ; the people he would designate as Usonians.
- 1992, Dilnawaz Ahmed Siddiqui and Abbass F. Alkhafaji, The Gulf War, page 55:
- One wonders if many Usonians would be willing to accept the possibility that former US policies had anything to do with such a development […]
- For quotations using this term, see Citations:Usonians.