Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Possible Counter vandalism tasks to be done by a bot:
- - would patrol users who have been whitelisted, clearing the way for humans to patrol only those we don't know well or who have been troublesome in the past.
- - could keep track of old edits which haven't been patrolled, alerting based on volume or other such, who knows where this could go.
- - patrol multiple edits to a page to which a later revision has already been marked as partolled.
- - blanking by non-trusted user.
- - large probable spam (regex for URLs, repeated characters, vulgar words, etc.)
- - hidden additions (<!-- blah --> and <invisible> blah </invisible>
- - autoblocking based on username ( X on wheels, *Jimbo*Wales*, TheDaveRóss, etc.)
- - automated OP blocker