Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Complete Shakespeare wordlist
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following link to word lists containing every word used by William Shakespeare across his complete known works, supplied by Dubaduba on 14 April 2006.
- Spellings have been edited to standard modern forms as much as possible.
- All words in the lists have been decapitalised, including proper nouns and personal names.
- All punctuation and possessives have been eliminated.
- Abbreviations and contractions have been expanded to full forms.
- All words have been broken into single elements, so that words composed of two or more elements (including hyphenated words) will be found listed only as the individual elements.