Requestors: Please only add Japanese terms to this list. English terms will probably be ignored. Also, please be aware that Wiktionary is a dictionary, and as such, we generally don't accept requests for entering the names of people or places: for those, please see Wikipedia.
- dokkoisho: exclamation when sitting down? sth like whew, oof?
- Kirenaga - refers to "duration of sharpness" or "amount of edge retention". Mostly refers to Japanese cutlery, such as a Chef's knife.
- kittennen as in Nani menchi kittennen!
- kittennnen is a combination of きってる kitteru, a casual form of 切る, and ねん nen which is a particle in Kansai Japanese indicating emphasis. I think the extra 'n' is just due to assimilation of the る (ru). The expression in the example is a form of メンチを切る which is an idiom in Kansai Japanese meaning "pick a fight" plus the particle "nen" which comes out to something like "Are you messing with me, punk?". Both the idiom and the particle are missing as of now...I may add them later... Haplology (talk) 14:55, 13 October 2013 (UTC)
- ten-mayu -- (lit. "heavenly eyebrows") high-painted eyebrows of the Heian period
- Dasaitama: nickname for the uncool (dasai) city of Saitama in Japan.