oblati pl (plural only)
- (religion, Roman Catholicism) Children dedicated in their early years to the monastic state.
- A class of persons, especially in the Middle Ages, who offered themselves and their property to a monastery.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Addis & Arnold to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- plural of
- nominative masculine plural of
- genitive masculine singular of
- genitive neuter singular of
- vocative masculine plural of