Jump to navigation Jump to search
slieau m (genitive singular slieau, plural sleityn)
- T’eh ayns ny sleityn geiyrt er ny kirree.
- He is in the mountains attending on the sheep.
- T’eh cha shenn as ny sleityn.
- He is as old as the hills.
- Ta ny sleityn roie shiar as sheear.
- The mountains go from east to west.
- Ta’n balley beg soit ec bun ny sleityn.
- The village lies under the mountains.
after "yn", tlieau
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.