- (finance) Divided, portioned or partitioned. To be divided into tranches.
- Tranched funding can be an effective means of enforcing performance targets.
- Source: Agriculture Investment Sourcebook
- "A credit portfolio can be tranched into a variety of components that can have their credit risk transferred to counter-parties." Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- "The portfolio was tranched and notes sold to investors in Canada, continental Europe, Ireland and Japan." Royal Bank of Canada