Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Shortened form of why is.
- Why's he doing that?
- Shortened form of why has.
- Why's everyone gone home?
- Alternative spelling of whys plural of why
- 1977: I was never able to stop the search for the why's and how's of something so senseless as the arms race. (Nobel Peace Prize Alva Myrdal)
- ^ Myrdal, Alva (1977), The Game of Disarmament: How the United States and Russia Run the Arms Race (1st ed.), UK: Manchester University Press ND, →ISBN, in "A Personal Note" (foreword), p. xxiii